Join Our Team
In order to meet the growing demand for our services, we are always looking for Counsellors to join our team, both those who are fully qualified and those in training looking for placement opportunities.
Application to become a JCounselling Counsellor
If you are considering joining our counselling team, please complete the form below and we will be in touch to discuss further.
Thank you for your interest.
We are currently looking to employ a Fundraising & Programme Manager to help us to achieve our exciting and ambitious objectives. This position would suit a self-starter who enjoys responsibility and independent working. This is a full-time permanent position which can be a combination of working in JCounselling’s head office and working from home by agreement.
Develop, implement and deliver JCounselling’s Fundraising strategy. Work closely with the Executive Committee to develop and implement JCounselling’s Education programme. Support the implementation of the Organisation’s Marketing & Communications strategy.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the fundraising income of JCounselling
- Responsible for developing, implementing and delivering JCounselling’s fundraising strategy, including making appropriate trust/foundation applications, major donor fundraising, community fundraising
- Develop existing and new income streams
- Develop and implement a plan to steward, cultivate and nurture donors
- Identify suitable fundraising opportunities and lead on applications and evaluations
- Marketing & Communications
- Work closely with key members of the Executive Committee to support the implementation of the marketing and communications strategy
- Manage the Organisation’s social media platforms and assist in creating and scheduling social media content
- Education Programme
- Work with the Executive Committee to develop, market and implement the Education Programme
- Develop the Programme to ensure it is financially sustainable
- Maintain confidentiality at all times and ensure respect for, proper observance of and adherence to JCounselling’s confidentiality policy
- Undertake such other reasonable tasks as may be deemed necessary from time to time.
This job description is not an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities and is subject to change in line with the Organisation’s needs. For details of our person specification please click here.
To apply for this position please send your cv with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org